Road of Leaves (e-book version) will be at a special discounted price for the next 5 days in following markets:
United Kingdom: discount price is only L.99
Go to Amazon UK
United States: discount price is only $.1.99
Go to Amazon US
Beware, for the Road stirs every night. When the leaves begin to blow, death follows.
Thom must travel the Road of Leaves for his master. He takes the enchanted, leaf-covered route to get to the hidden city of Camelot. As a magician’s apprentice he knows a little about enchantments, but when the Road’s magic goes wild, he has no idea how to stop it.
He and a few other travelers survive windstorms and attacks, reaching the Isle of Sun. But there he learns that a sorceress has captured Queen Guinevere and severed the Road’s link to Camelot. Thom must try to rescue the queen, in spite of his limited skills at magic. Not only is the queen in danger but so is Adele, the young woman who has captured his affection.
He goes back out onto the wind-torn Road, helped by a monk, a mercenary, and some pixies. Somehow, he must fight his way through to rescue his queen and his love, and to stop the attack on the Road of Leaves.
ROAD OF LEAVES- Book 1 of the WAYS OF CAMELOT, a fantasy trilogy.
Title: Road of Leaves
Series: a Ways of Camelot novel
Publisher: Reader Hill
Available from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Powell’s Books,
US Suggested Price: $2.99 e-book/ $11.99 trade paperback
Other Countries: Amazon UK, Amazon Canada, Amazon Germany
Here is a quick overview of Eric’s current projects, including expected completion:
1. TRUTH MOCKER– an epic fantasy (Book 2 of the Cirian War Saga), to be published in 2016 by Reader Hill. First Draft 33% complete.
2. CAMELOT OF THE ROADS– third book of the Ways of Camelot novels, expected to be published in 2016. 80% complete
3. TAG WARREN AND THE FRAGILE CITY – a Young Adult science-fiction novel, first of the Tyrants of Tolerance series, set in the near future of Southern California. Estimated publication in 2017. 8% complete
4. WATCH RIDER– Book 3 of the Cirian War Saga estimated publication in 2017. In outlining and story idea phase.
5. ROAD OF CLOUDS– fourth and final book in the Way of Camelot novels, expected to be published in late 2016. In outlining and story idea phase.
Completed Works by Eric:
1. FALLEN KING– an epic fantasy (Book 1 of the Cirian War Saga)
2. ALIEN TASTES LIKE CHICKEN– a sci-fi humor short (Unlucky Alien series)
3. ALIEN IN MY TOMATOES– a sci-fi humor short (Unlucky Alien series)
4. ROAD OF LEAVES– a fantasy novel (a Ways of Camelot novel)
5. ALIEN AT THE OFFICE– a science fiction short story (Unlucky Alien series)
6. ROAD OF WATERS– a fantasy novel (a Ways of Camelot novel)
A fantastic tale of heroes, demons, and a desperate heir. In the land of Na Ciria, an ancient enemy has returned and there are only a few standing against the invasion:
A PRINCE ABOUT TO LOSE HIS REALM
The grizzled and weary Prince Wintron Dabe, longtime heir to the throne, inherits a kingdom on the same day that most of it falls under demonic invaders.
A PRAYER WARRIOR STRUGGLING TO FIND HIS POWERS
Young Afral must face his heritage and his uncertain abilities. He flees those who want to capture him, while trying to reach a people who may reject him.
A WATCH RIDER FACING BETRAYAL BY SOMEONE SHE TRUSTS
The determined Mylana Farsight must lead other Watch Riders on a dangerous mission to warn the land’s long-hidden defenders. Dreadhounds pursue her, even as a traitor seeks to learn her secret.
FALLEN KING, an epic fantasy by Eric Lorenzen.
Content Advisory: This novel contains scenes of war violence, demonic possession, and human sacrifice.